Different From the Rest
At Exit5 Auto Group we are focused on offering a friendly and honest customer experience. We take pride in being the most transparent automotive dealership in town, that provides exceptional customer service, and a family-like atmosphere. Our success is driven by our dedicated team of automotive enthusiasts who are passionate about what they do. If you're looking for a rewarding career in the automotive industry, you've come to the right place!
Why Join Our Team?
- Family-oriented Culture: We foster a supportive and collaborative work environment where everyone is treated like family. We believe in teamwork, respect, and open communication, ensuring a positive atmosphere for our employees.
- Work-Life Balance: We believe in the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible scheduling options and provide a supportive environment that encourages personal well-being.
- Growth Opportunities: As a smaller independent dealership, we value our employees and invest in their professional growth. We offer ongoing training programs, mentorship opportunities, and career advancement paths to help you excel in your career.
- Impactful Work: Every day, we have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers by providing them with reliable and quality vehicles. As a member of our team, you'll contribute to creating memorable experiences for our customers.
- Customer-Centric Approach: We prioritize our customers and strive to exceed their expectations. Joining our team means you'll be part of an organization that values exceptional customer service and goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Current Open Positions
Exit5 Auto is a well established dealership looking for a seasoned technician to complement its existing staff. We offer competitive wages, a robust health care benefits package, and a 401k. If you are tired of working in the franchise dealership world or just want to be a part of a close-knit company, Exit5 might be exactly what you are looking for.
Exit5 Auto Group is looking for a seasoned Service Technician to supplement its growing business. The person filling this role will be responsible for performing automotive diagnoses and repairs in accordance with store and factory standards. This individual will also work with other Service personnel and management to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000+ per year (For Qualifying Applicants)
Perks: Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 24 Paid Days Off (To Start!), All Major Holidays, M-F Work Schedule (Ending at 5PM), Will relocate your toolbox for you!
- Diagnose cause of vehicle symptoms and malfunctions
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with manufacturer standards.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
- Accurately record time spent on repairs utilizing company time clocking procedures.
- Document work performed on repair orders and document test procedures/results.
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace, completing a stall cleaning every day.
- Ensure that customer’s vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
- Constructively communicate with other dealership personnel as required to satisfy customer needs.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its personnel, or customers.
- ASE Certification not required but considered a plus
How To Apply
To apply for any of the open positions mentioned above or to express your interest in joining our team, please fill out the form below. Please make sure to specify the position you are applying for and explain why you believe you would be a great fit for our dealership!
We appreciate your interest in joining our team at Exit5 Auto! We review all applications carefully and will reach out to qualified candidates for further steps in the hiring process. Thank you for considering a career with us, and we look forward to the possibility of working together!
"*" indicates required fields